FCS II Connect SF 9″
Versatile, high performance longboard fin for all conditions. Seamlessly connect turns and move up and down the board.
- Neutral, well balanced template.
- Versatile, high performance longboard fin for all conditions.
- Offers a combination of drive, speed, and response for modern longboarding.
- Turn and Connect: Seamlessly connect turns and move up and down the board.
- 2+1 compatible
Base: 4.27″ / 108mm
Depth: 6.00″ / 152mm
Area: 17.65″ / 11390mm²
Base: 4.99″ / 126mm
Depth: 7.01″ / 178mm
Area: 24.05″ / 15518mm²
Base: 5.64″ / 143mm
Depth: 7.96″ / 202mm
Area: 30.71″ / 19812mm²
Base: 6.43″ / 163mm
Depth: 9.03″ / 229mm
Area: 39.91″ / 25748mm²
Base: 7.13″ / 181mm
Depth: 10.01″ / 254mm
Area: 49.06″ / 31653mm²
The FCS II tool-less longboard system
- No need for a plate and screw.
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
- Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.
Injection moulding process ensures geometric accuracy and provides a reliable and consistent feel. These fins are ideal for novice surfers because the relaxed (subtle) flex of these fins can be engaged with minimal effort, and as the flex returns to a neutral position the fin produces a whip-like effect that propels the board forward, and helps to maintain speed and acceleration