FCS II Whip PG 9″ Green
Smaller tip area and extra flex for drawn out lines.
- Excels in longer waves to draw out nice single fin lines.
- Great in bumpier conditions
- Smaller tip area and extra flex gives longer hold without cavitation or slip outs.
- Ideal for logs and traditional wide tailed single fins.
Base: 7.85″ / 199mm
Depth: 8.99″ / 228mm
Area: 38.00″ / 24516mm²
The FCS II tool-less longboard system
- No need for a plate and screw.
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
- Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.
Performance Glass (PG) material characteristics and flex pattern are identical to traditional fibreglass fins offering a stiff base with subtle responsive tip flex, amazing aesthetics and proven durability. PG fins are the perfect transition fin for surfers moving from fixed fins to the convenience, accuracy and performance of FCS.