FCS II H4 Uni-Directional Carbon Large Smoke Tri Retail Fins
The H4 looks and surfs different to any other fin. Precision Swiss engineering matched with a highly evolved template provides an unprecedented level of control and predictability at high speeds.
Radically different side & centre fin templates create a powerful fin set with ultimate speed & drive.
- SIDE FIN PROFILE: Lower section produces maximum acceleration, while hatchet like tip creates stability & control.
- CENTRE FIN PROFILE: Highly raked elliptical outline reduces drag, and offers feeling of predictability when releasing through turns.
- FIN FOILS TEMPLATE: Thicker base with tapered tip optimises flex & regulates the release of energy during rail to rial transitions.
A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System. Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.
- PRECISION SWISS ENGINEERED: Creates perfect synergy between fin geometry & HI-FI materials, giving smooth & predictable feel.
- HIGH DENSITY UNI-DIRECTIONAL CARBON FIBRE: Light & super strong with custom orientation to transfer more of your energy into speed than any other fin.
- DYNAMIC TRAILING EDGE: Internal composite morphs under extreme load, enabling the fins to be pushed harder without sliding out.
- INNOVATIVE PRODUCTION: Highly specialised robotic automation combined with camera assisted quality control, ensures absolute accuracy.