FCS II Al Merrick Twin Fin XL with Stabiliser Performance Core
AM Twin fin with mini stabiliser. Lowest area twin set in the FCS range.
- Lowest area twin set in the FCS range.
- The low sweep (rake) and narrow tip means these fins pivot and release exceptionally well, while maintaining incredible trim speed and the ability to quickly break into a turn.
- Mini stabilizer has a narrow, elongated template with a rounded tip to add control when driving through turns.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard and twin fin boards.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.