FCS II 10.75″ Pivot II Performance Glass Charcoal and Grey
Upright fin with minimal sweep and base. Loose fin for performing tighter turns in the pocket.
- Pivot in the pocket, lock the rail on the wave face and run the nose.
- Upright fin with minimal sweep and base.
- Loose fin for performing tighter turns.
- Bigger sizes ideal for logs and nose riding (9″ + 10″).
- 2 + 1 Compatible.
- Designed to be used in most existing FCS Longboard boxes. No new box required.
Performance Glass (PG) fins are machine cut from layers of solid fiberglass. These fins are stiff, and are widely used by pro level surfers because the integrity of the flex is maintained under immense force, and in the most extreme of conditions and situations.