9’3 Takayama In the Pink – Tuflite V-Tech – FCS II – 2 + 1
A noserider and a performance longboard in one board. Get on the ultimate high-performance noserider! The In The Pink Tuflite V-Tech is without a doubt the most loved and sought after model in Donald’s range. Able to surf anything from one foot slop to overhead barrels, this board is the “ONE” longboard you can surf in any condition. Ideal for the rider looking to own one perfect longboard, or someone looking to become more accustomed to the nose, the In The Pink will have you stoked on surfing again.
|8’0 x 22.40” x 3”||61.60 ltr|
|8’6 x 22.5” x 2.9”||64.00 ltr|
|9’0 x 22.9” x 3”||70.16 ltr|
|9’3 x 23” x 3.1”||76.60 ltr|
|9’6 x 23.15” x 3.2”||81.30 ltr|
|9’10 x 23.1” x 3.25”||84.40 ltr|
Tuflite V-Tech is Surftech’s game-changing molded technology reimagined for increased performance.
- FUSED CELL EPS CORE // Closed-cell EPS core provides more response + flotation
- GREENPOXY® RESIN // The latest innovations in bio-based epoxy chemistry
- 2X LAYERS FIBERGLASS // E-glass has the highest strength to weight ratio available
- MICRO-SANDWICH VENEER // Wood Veneer creates natural flex + adds break strength
- COMPOSITE T-STRINGER(S) // T-Stringers add power distribution + adds break strength
- CARBON STRINGER // Distributes power + protects from dings + adds break strength
- REINFORCED RAILS // Fiberglass reinforced rails enhance performance + durability
- EXCLUSIVE SANDWICH TECHNOLOGY // Surftech Tuflite boards are molded with exclusive methods
Legendary Surf Pioneer and Shaper: Donald Takayama
Donald Takayama’s legacy is a combination of the world’s best boards, best surfers, and best waves, making his boards some of the most sought-after in the surfing world. Takayama was famous for his progressive designs that combined both traditional and high-performance aspects into every board made. As a result, the best surfers chose his boards to bring their surfing to the next level. Donald Takayama and Surftech worked together for over 20 years before his passing, with a relationship built on trust and a commitment to producing quality products that complement the designs he so passionately created.