9’0 Gerry Lopez Long Haul – Trueride PU – Single Fin
Nothing feels better than to ride the nose on a long section hanging ten or even getting a cheater five up there. Any longboarder worth his salt needs to have one of these moves in his repertoire and the Long Haul in Trueride PU makes it easier.
The wide, full nose template gives one plenty of planing surface and room to stand up there comfortably. The square tail works as a release point allowing the board to pivot for quicker turns but you will be riding the other end of the Long Haul most of the time.
|8’0 x 22” x 2.3”||57.3 ltr|
|9’0 x 23.2” x 3”||74.8 ltr|
|9’4 x 23.5” x 3.25”||84.8 ltr|
TRUERIDE boards consist of a PolyUrethane Core, PolyEster Resin, and model-specific fiberglass layups specked to achieve the right balance between weight and durability. Surftech’s TRUERIDE construction is our most traditional surfboard build, providing users with a dependable and predictable surfing experience.
- POLYURETHANE CORE // High-density polyurethane core for performance and feel
- POLYESTER RESIN // Advanced polyester resin for strength and flex
- 6OZ FIBERGLASS W/4OZ FULL PATCH // High strength-to-weight ratio, balanced for performance and durability
- WOOD-PLY STRINGER // Wood fibers create a natural flex and add break-strength
- AIRBRUSHED RAIL AND BOTTOM + PIN LINES //Long-lasting color keeps your board looking new longer
- SANDED FINISH // The fasted finish, optimized for high-speed surfing
“WAVES KEEP COMING, THAT’S THE ONE THING YOU CAN COUNT ON IN LIFE”
Gerry Lopez grew up in the extraordinary place that was Hawaii in the 1950s and 1960s. He played a part in the shortboard revolution of the late 1960s and early 1970s. He experienced the awe, fear, and ultimate satisfaction of finding the tube in the early days at the Pipeline. He traveled for surf throughout the world: to the original surf camp at G-Land, the exotic islands off Sumatra, and especially to the magic island of Bali, Indonesia – before it became a popular surf destination. He experienced the beginnings of windsurfing on Maui, the early years of snowboarding and tow-in surfing at Jaws. Fast forward to today and Gerry Lopez is shaping some truly unique boards that keep his surfing journey moving forward. This collection of boards represents the quiver that he takes around the world to surf the ultimate breaks.