7’2 Takayama Egg – Tuflite V-Tech – FCS II – 2 + 1
If you like smooth surfing and catching lots of waves the Egg is for you. A classic Takayama design that can be credited with introducing many modern day “Mid-length” advocates this style of board. If you’re not quite ready to “rip and shred” on a short board, nor are you interested in cruising on a longboard, then the Takayama Egg is the perfect solution.
This model is an “eggy” shape that allows the rider to trim high on the wave in the middle of the board or race down the line on the tail. Your pick. The Egg is a great board for beginner to advanced riders.
|7’2 x 21.1” x 2.7”||45.5 ltr|
|7’6 x 21.5” x 2.9”||53.5 ltr|
Tuflite V-Tech is Surftech’s game-changing molded technology reimagined for increased performance.
- FUSED CELL EPS CORE // Closed-cell EPS core provides more response + flotation
- GREENPOXY® RESIN // The latest innovations in bio-based epoxy chemistry
- 2X LAYERS FIBERGLASS // E-glass has the highest strength to weight ratio available
- MICRO-SANDWICH VENEER // Wood Veneer creates natural flex + adds break strength
- COMPOSITE T-STRINGER(S) // T-Stringers add power distribution + adds break strength
- CARBON STRINGER // Distributes power + protects from dings + adds break strength
- REINFORCED RAILS // Fiberglass reinforced rails enhance performance + durability
- EXCLUSIVE SANDWICH TECHNOLOGY // Surftech Tuflite boards are molded with exclusive methods
Legendary Surf Pioneer and Shaper: Donald Takayama
Donald Takayama’s legacy is a combination of the world’s best boards, best surfers, and best waves, making his boards some of the most sought-after in the surfing world. Takayama was famous for his progressive designs that combined both traditional and high-performance aspects into every board made. As a result, the best surfers chose his boards to bring their surfing to the next level. Donald Takayama and Surftech worked together for over 20 years before his passing, with a relationship built on trust and a commitment to producing quality products that complement the designs he so passionately created.