6’6 CJ Nelson Music – XEON Red w/ White chevron – Polished
The Music is the perfect board for the traveling surfer. When Ian and CJ designed this board they wanted to make a board that would work in most conditions. CJ actually says this is the one board that never leaves his car because he can ride it in one-foot dribble or 10ft ocean beach in SanFranciscoo making it the most diverse surfboard in our whole line. The Music has a 4+1 fin set up, down rails and a slight double concave in the tail. This board maneuvers and glides with the best of them and will work any condition you come across.
|6’4” x 21 3/4″ x 2 1/2″||38.7 ltr|
|6’6” x 21 5/8” x 2 9/16”||41.0 ltr|
|7’0” x 22 1/2″ x 2 3/4″||46.0 ltr|
A lot of different options here with the 4+1 finbox setuop.
- Japanese manufactured carbon fiber. The best quality in the world
- Flex characteristics….slow flex and fast rebound. Super responsive and snappy due to quick rebound rate. Ultra performance.
- Our lightest material with the best strength to weight ratio.
- Blend of traditional fiberglass and opaque pigment to give that classic look.
- Flex characteristics… Most amount of flex out of all of our lamination process. Immediate addiction warning.
- Traditional look with space-age feel.