6’3 Softech The Triplet Epoxy Series – FCS II – 3 Fin – Palm
Flat. Fast. Fresh. Fun. Twin + 1.
A combo of fresh and old-school, drawing off performance shortboard bottom contours and rails with some old-school rocker and outline. This is the perfect board for fast and steezy surfing. Plenty of volume under the chest to chip into some weak ones but a drawn-in winged swallow tail to really hook into a turn. Run as a twin to really get zipping or throw a stabilizer in to get a little control.
FCS II Soft fins included.
|5’8 x 20 1/2″ x 2 7/16||29.50 ltr|
|6’0 x 21 1/8” x 2 3/8”||35.00 ltr|
|6’3 x 21 1/4″ x 2 3/4″||38.25 ltr|
- Epoxy core with single stringer
- Vacuum glassed with 6oz. cloth
- FCS II Performance fin boxes
- High density PE foam deck
- Ultra-thin soft HDPE slick bottom
Epoxy Core Construction
- FCS II TOOL-LESS FIN SYSTEM: Tool-less click in fin system for rapid fin changes to suit all levels of surfing ability.
- VACUUMED GLASS: Multilayered 6oz E-Glass construction across the deck and bottom of the board provides a strong and durable build.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CORE: Precision shaped lightweight EPS foam core to keep the board responsive and easy to carry.
- SLICK BOTTOM: High impact slick bottom improves speed and projection, while helping to bust through choppy conditions.
- TIMBER STRINGER: Solid hardwood birch stringer provides strength, rigidity and responsiveness.
- HIGH DENSITY FOAM DECK: Soft foam on the deck of the board to absorb any impact, which also features a surface that minimises abrasion on the inner leg.