6’10 Roger Hinds Tomago – Fusion HD – Futures – 2 + 1
A one-board quiver. The “Tamago”, or Egg shaped midlength, allows for both casual cruising and performance surfing depending on the surfer and the conditions. A “user-friendly” surfboard and wave magnet that handles a multitude of conditions with ease and makes surfing fun again. Due to the fullness of the outline the Tamago catches waves easily and gets you in early.
The rounded pintail design gives the board holding power when you need it. The combination of the outline, rocker, bottom configuration, and overall balanced foil make this a versatile model that works equally well in both beach breaks and lined-up point waves. A great addition to any quiver for maximizing your wave count and fun factor.
Pairing the right fin can greatly alter the performance of a surfboard. Roger has spent years perfecting finding testing fin shapes and sizes. For that reason, we’ve included Roger’s custom-designed 2+1 fin setup from NVS with all Tomago models.
Fins not included.
|6’10 x 21 1/2″ x 2 3/4″||44.5 ltr|
|7’0 x 21 5/8” x 2 7/8”||47.4 ltr|
|7’4 x 21 3/4″ x 3”||51.7 ltr|
Surftech’s version of a standard EPS and epoxy surfboard construction. A closed cell EPS core containing a wood stringer is layered with E-glass and biax glass for a light weight performance board with a lively feel. All Fusion HD boards are hand finished.
- FUSED CELL EPS CORE // Closed-cell EPS core provides more response + flotation
- CLEAR HD-EPOXY RESIN // Epoxy resin system with high thermo-mechanical performances
- HIGH-QUALITY E-GLASS FIBERGLASS // E-glass has the highest strength-to-weight ratio available
- FULL BIAX DECK PATCH (45° / -45°) // The Biax fiberglass distributes power + protects from dings
- WOOD STRINGER // Distributes power + adds pop + adds break strength
- FUTURES FIN BOXES // Takes just seconds to insert and remove the fins
- HAND-FINISHED // Machine-shaped, hand-laminated, and hand-finished
You may not know master craftsman Roger Hinds, but you should! A 2x Boardroom shaping champ, over 40 years of board building experience, proficient in waves of consequence, and one of the only shapers whose hands’ touch every part of the surfboard’s production process from blank to finish, Roger Hinds’ credentials are unrivaled in the surfboard industry. Don’t believe us? We’ve compiled a series of endorsements from legends of the sport, Gerry Lopez, Wayne Rich, Randy Rarick, and more. Watch the videos below and learn…