6’0 Softech Lil’ Ripper Epoxy Series – FCS II – 3 Fin – Dye
Funboard for all ages. Wide in the hips and tail with a deep concave for extra lift in mushy conditions. The perfect all-rounder for beachies, reef and fun in between the flags. Suitable for progressing grommets and intermediate to advanced surfers.
FCS II Soft fins included.
|5’0 x 20 5/8″ x 2 5/8″||28.0 ltr|
|5’6 x 21 1/8″ x 2 1/2″||33.5 ltr|
|6’0 x 21 7/8″ x 2 7/8″||40.0 ltr|
- Epoxy core with single stringer
- Vacuum glassed with 6oz. cloth
- FCS II Performance fin boxes
- High density PE foam deck
- Ultra-thin soft HDPE slick bottom
Epoxy Core Construction
- FCS II TOOL-LESS FIN SYSTEM: Tool-less click in fin system for rapid fin changes to suit all levels of surfing ability.
- VACUUMED GLASS: Multilayered 6oz E-Glass construction across the deck and bottom of the board provides a strong and durable build.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CORE: Precision shaped lightweight EPS foam core to keep the board responsive and easy to carry.
- SLICK BOTTOM: High impact slick bottom improves speed and projection, while helping to bust through choppy conditions.
- TIMBER STRINGER: Solid hardwood birch stringer provides strength, rigidity and responsiveness.
- HIGH DENSITY FOAM DECK: Soft foam on the deck of the board to absorb any impact, which also features a surface that minimises abrasion on the inner leg.