6’0 Roger Hinds Nomad – Fusion HD – Futures – 5 Fin
A FUNctional shortboard that makes riding a small board more approachable. The Nomad has a shortboard high-performance rocker combined with a larger planning surface and a thinner overall foil, which creates a more responsive, versatile surfboard. The added fullness and width of the outline allow you to catch waves like a longboard, turn like a shortboard, and surf fast and loose, it puts the fun back in surfing.
Like the Dream Fish, due to Roger’s unique fin box placements and when combined with his custom NVS fins The Nomad can be ridden as a Thruster, Twin Fin, or Quad depending on the fin setup you choose. Run it as a quad and it really loosens up, as a twin fin it’s a speed demon that will fly down the line, as a thruster it will allow you to carve tight arcs in the pocket and under the lip. The “Nomad” will improve your surfing while giving you versatile options of Thruster, Twin Fin, or Quad.
Fins not included.
|5’8 x 21” x 2 1/2″||32.0 ltr|
|6’0 x 21 1/4″ x 2 5/8”||36.0 ltr|
|6’4 x 21 1/2″ x 2 3/4″||40.0 ltr|
|6’8 x 21 3/4″ x 3”||46.0 ltr|
Surftech’s version of a standard EPS and epoxy surfboard construction. A closed cell EPS core containing a wood stringer is layered with E-glass and biax glass for a light weight performance board with a lively feel. All Fusion HD boards are hand finished.
- FUSED CELL EPS CORE // Closed-cell EPS core provides more response + flotation
- CLEAR HD-EPOXY RESIN // Epoxy resin system with high thermo-mechanical performances
- HIGH-QUALITY E-GLASS FIBERGLASS // E-glass has the highest strength-to-weight ratio available
- FULL BIAX DECK PATCH (45° / -45°) // The Biax fiberglass distributes power + protects from dings
- WOOD STRINGER // Distributes power + adds pop + adds break strength
- FUTURES FIN BOXES // Takes just seconds to insert and remove the fins
- HAND-FINISHED // Machine-shaped, hand-laminated, and hand-finished
You may not know master craftsman Roger Hinds, but you should! A 2x Boardroom shaping champ, over 40 years of board building experience, proficient in waves of consequence, and one of the only shapers whose hands’ touch every part of the surfboard’s production process from blank to finish, Roger Hinds’ credentials are unrivaled in the surfboard industry. Don’t believe us? We’ve compiled a series of endorsements from legends of the sport, Gerry Lopez, Wayne Rich, Randy Rarick, and more. Watch the videos below and learn…