6’0 Roger Hinds Dream Fish – Fusion HD – Futures – 5 Fin
As the name implies, the Dream Fish is a Fish that performs beyond expectations. The curve of the outline allows you to get more vertical than the traditional Fish, while the width in the tail gets you through the flatter or slower sections. Expect fast, loose, carving possibilities that are only limited by your imagination, the “Dream Fish” is a perfect choice for versatility and overall performance surfing.
Due to Roger’s unique fin box placements and when combined with his custom NVS fins The Dream Fish can be ridden with the characteristics of a Fish, Twin Fin or Thruster depending on the fin setup you choose. Run it as a quad or a twin and draw long lines and fly down the line, run it as a thruster and carve tight arcs in the pocket and off the lip. The “Dream Fish” will take your surfing to a new level, while giving you the versatile options of Thruster, Twin Fin or Quad.
Fins not included.
|5’9 x 20 1/2″ x 2 1/2″||32.50 ltr|
|6’0 x 20 3/4″ x 2 5/8”||35.80 ltr|
|6’3 x 21” x 2 3/4″||39.0 ltr|
|6’6 x 21 1/4″ x 2 7/8”||42.60 ltr|
|6’9 x 21 1/2″ x 3”||46.20 ltr|
Surftech’s version of a standard EPS and epoxy surfboard construction. A closed cell EPS core containing a wood stringer is layered with E-glass and biax glass for a light weight performance board with a lively feel. All Fusion HD boards are hand finished.
- FUSED CELL EPS CORE // Closed-cell EPS core provides more response + flotation
- CLEAR HD-EPOXY RESIN // Epoxy resin system with high thermo-mechanical performances
- HIGH-QUALITY E-GLASS FIBERGLASS // E-glass has the highest strength-to-weight ratio available
- FULL BIAX DECK PATCH (45° / -45°) // The Biax fiberglass distributes power + protects from dings
- WOOD STRINGER // Distributes power + adds pop + adds break strength
- FUTURES FIN BOXES // Takes just seconds to insert and remove the fins
- HAND-FINISHED // Machine-shaped, hand-laminated, and hand-finished
You may not know master craftsman Roger Hinds, but you should! A 2x Boardroom shaping champ, over 40 years of board building experience, proficient in waves of consequence, and one of the only shapers whose hands’ touch every part of the surfboard’s production process from blank to finish, Roger Hinds’ credentials are unrivaled in the surfboard industry. Don’t believe us? We’ve compiled a series of endorsements from legends of the sport, Gerry Lopez, Wayne Rich, Randy Rarick, and more. Watch the videos below and learn…