5’10 Softech The Middie Epoxy Series – FCS II – 3 Fin -Trop
The ultimate all round mid-length. Fun for everyone.
A well-rounded board. Whether it be clean and pumping or desperate times, a drawn in tail with ample rocker out the back lets you whip this board around with ease. Don’t be afraid to go up in volume. A wider nose and waist keep this board up on top of the water, making it our best epoxy board for small/mushy conditions or for beginners looking for an easier wat to catch waves. Plenty of rocker in the nose to hook into a turn or keep you from pearling, this board was designed with all skill levels in mind.
FCS II Soft fins included.
|5’10 x 20” x 2 1/4″||28.5 ltr|
|6’4 x 21” x 2 1/2″||37.5 ltr|
|6’10 x 21” x 2 3/4″||45.5 ltr|
- Epoxy core with single stringer
- Vacuum glassed with 6oz. cloth
- FCS II Performance fin boxes
- High density PE foam deck
- Ultra-thin soft HDPE slick bottom
Epoxy Core Construction
- FCS II TOOL-LESS FIN SYSTEM: Tool-less click in fin system for rapid fin changes to suit all levels of surfing ability.
- VACUUMED GLASS: Multilayered 6oz E-Glass construction across the deck and bottom of the board provides a strong and durable build.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CORE: Precision shaped lightweight EPS foam core to keep the board responsive and easy to carry.
- SLICK BOTTOM: High impact slick bottom improves speed and projection, while helping to bust through choppy conditions.
- TIMBER STRINGER: Solid hardwood birch stringer provides strength, rigidity and responsiveness.
- HIGH DENSITY FOAM DECK: Soft foam on the deck of the board to absorb any impact, which also features a surface that minimises abrasion on the inner leg.