10’0 Roger Hinds Renaissance – Tuflite V-Tech – Single Fin – Red
Experience the best of the past with the top design elements of the present, experience “the Renaissance.”
“Renaissance” is a French word for “rebirth”, or a new interest in something that has not been popular for a long time. Reaching back through the natural progression of his surfboard designs from his early years to the present, Roger has brought the best elements of each era forward with the Renaissance Model.
The Renaissance model revisits and revives the top longboard plan shape from the 1960s; the height of the longboard era, and combines it with modern rocker, rail, and foil design elements to bring it into the present. The modern pulled-down rail allows for smooth and easy rail-to-rail transitions. The advanced fine foil increases the speed and the glide which makes for fast clean surfing.
The result is a one-board longboard quiver. Pairing the right fin can greatly alter the performance of a surfboard. Roger has spent years perfecting finding testing fin shapes and sizes. For that reason, we’ve included Roger’s custom-designed single fin from NVS with all Renaissance models.
Fins not included.
|9’4 x 22” x 3 1/8”||74.3 ltr|
|10’0 x 22 3/4″ x 3 3/8”||88.0 ltr|
Tuflite V-Tech is Surftech’s game-changing molded technology reimagined for increased performance.
- FUSED CELL EPS CORE // Closed-cell EPS core provides more response + flotation
- GREENPOXY® RESIN // The latest innovations in bio-based epoxy chemistry
- 2X LAYERS FIBERGLASS // E-glass has the highest strength to weight ratio available
- MICRO-SANDWICH VENEER // Wood Veneer creates natural flex + adds break strength
- COMPOSITE T-STRINGER(S) // T-Stringers add power distribution + adds break strength
- CARBON STRINGER // Distributes power + protects from dings + adds break strength
- REINFORCED RAILS // Fiberglass reinforced rails enhance performance + durability
- EXCLUSIVE SANDWICH TECHNOLOGY // Surftech Tuflite boards are molded with exclusive methods
You may not know master craftsman Roger Hinds, but you should! A 2x Boardroom shaping champ, over 40 years of board building experience, proficient in waves of consequence, and one of the only shapers whose hands’ touch every part of the surfboard’s production process from blank to finish, Roger Hinds’ credentials are unrivaled in the surfboard industry. Don’t believe us? We’ve compiled a series of endorsements from legends of the sport, Gerry Lopez, Wayne Rich, Randy Rarick, and more. Watch the videos below and learn…